Pet Friendly Rentals in North Myrtle Beach
In response to the increase in demand by our guests for pet-friendly rentals, we've recently added an ocean view beach home as well as oceanfront condos that will allow dogs.
- We ONLY allow dogs. No pets other than dogs are allowed.
- No aggressive breeds allowed.
- Dogs must have all required up to date vaccinations and inoculations and cannot have any diseases or illnesses.
- A required $20/per night pet fee will be added to the balance of your reservation for the first dog. $10 per night for each additional dog. This fee is non-refundable. (ie. One Dog = $20 per night; Two Dogs = $30 per night; Three Dogs = $40 per night)
- Monthly rentals require a one time $150 pet fee added to the balance of the reservation for 1 or 2 dogs.
- We require a recent vaccination report of your pet(s) at check-in (or you may fax it to us).
- Bay Watch Resort #1004 requires a mandatory pet deposit of $250 at the time of your reservation. The pet deposit will be fully-refunded once you've checked out, and a memeber of our staff has inspected the unit for damage.
- Our dog-friendly Bay Watch Resort Unit #1004 has its own specific pet policy - in addition to ours. Please take the time to carefully read the Bay Watch Resort Pet Policy.
List of local vetrinarians:
- Animal Hospital of Myrtle Beach - (843) 492-4263
2501 Highway 17 S, North Myrtle Beach
- Kind Care Animal Hospital - (843) 399-5803
3357 Highway 9 East, Little River
- St. Francis Animal Hospital - (843) 249-1988
1384 Highway 17, Little River
List of places to get dog food:
- Wal-Mart - (843) 281-8352
550 Hwy 17 N, North Myrtle Beach
- Boulineaus - (843) 249-3556
212 Sea Mountain Highway, North Myrtle Beach
- Bi-Lo on Main Street - (843) 249-8553
720 Main Street North Myrtle Beach
- PETCO - (843) 663-0869
596 Hwy 17 North, North Myrtle Beach, SC