Not sure what to do for New Year’s Eve in Myrtle Beach? We’ve put together a quick list of things to do and fireworks to see. Times listed are approximate and are subject to change. Please feel free to click on the links we’ve provided if you need to contact a specific establishment directly. We wish all of you a safe and healthy New Year!!
New Year’s Eve 2010 Fireworks Display in Myrtle Beach
- 8:00 PM @ Celebrity Square – Broadway at the Beach – 1322 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- 6:00 PM @ Barefoot Landing – 4898 Hwy 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Things to Do in Myrtle Beach for New Year’s Eve 2010
- Hard Rock Cafe New Year’s Eve Bash – 9:00 PM – (Tickets are $22.30 + tax)
- Margaritaville’s New Year’s Eve Party – 9:00 PM – (Tickets are $10)
- North Beach Plantation NYE Gala – 9:00 PM – (Tickets are $99 + tax. Price Includes dinner and Champagne toast)
- Comedy Cabana’s NYE Extravaganza – 7:30 PM and 10:00 PM – (Tickets are $25 for the 7:30 pm show or $40 for the 10:00 pm show)
- Grand Dunes New Year’s Eve Gala – 7:30 PM – Marina Inn At Grand Dunes – (Tickets are $135 + tax. Price includes meal and open bar for the duration of the event)
One thought on “Fireworks Display and Events New Year’s Eve 2010 in Myrtle Beach”
We also enjoy going to the House of Blues events. They always seem to have some great performer. Tickets are only about $22-$25 / person on New Year’s eve. I know this is an older post but I found it by looking up New Year’s eve stuff so I thought others might as well. Just sharing an idea.
Comments are closed.